Pages

my home office inspiration

Friday, March 28, 2014

my home office inspiration

my home office inspiration by glitterandtea featuring striped throw pillows

I work from home helping my husband with his business. I am the paper and pencil side while he does all the leg work and brings home the bacon so to speak. Sitting at my desk for 2 hours crunching numbers last night inspired me to redecorate and reorganize to be more efficient. But first the basics must be fun and appealing so I will actually WANT to work.

Here are my musts:
THE WALL: simple, elegant prints
a cute but functional bulletin board
wall calendar. I love Sugar Paper LA.
still in search of a clock...
THE FURNITURE: a fun, comfortable, fabric covered chair. I love Target's choices.
an Ikea desk with storage
an Ikea desk lamp
THE ACCESORRIES: flowers! I love tulips, hydrangea, succulents
Anthropologie mugs to hold pencils, pens
and last but not least I am torn between a floral or a striped (preferably navy) pillow.

Pinterest of course has great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS