Pages

night owl post

Monday, April 14, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
any else feel really motivated to diy something, bake a healthy vegan cake and workout all at 1 am? but instead just end up sitting on pinterest for 2 hours? I know I'm not the only one ;)

p.s. these are on my to do list (along with 1325765 other cool things I saw on the interwebs!)
1. mouse pad for my office
2. adorable china cups for the mr. and me
3. pretty fabric hearts to make a garland with for my little princess
4. chalkboard frame for weekly verses, notes, etc
 
source: pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Pintrest is amazing! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what did we ever do without it?
      p.s. I love your vintage style!

      anna

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS