Pages

Sample Products: Review

Thursday, April 10, 2014



So I like to purchase sample sizes of different products so I if I don't love them, I don't stress because I didn't break the bank. here some that have made me smile and I will definitely be buying again:

1. St. Ives Green Tea Scrub-love the small grain texture. doesn't feel as rough as the Apricot Scrub.
2. Garnier Moisture Renewal-this isn't a sample but I love this gel like lotion. It's water based and very light. perfect for summer. The combo of #1 and #2 has made my skin very smooth and soft!
3. Sauve Moroccan Oil-Not nearly as expensive as Moroccan brand but has a delightful smell and leaves hair silky. Win for me.
4. Yes to Grapefruit facial scrub-I want to eat this it smells that good! Also a light, citrusy scrub even less grain than the green tea scrub. Great for everyday use.
5. Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado & Basil Shampoo-Confession: I took this home from the Embassy Suites. isn't that what they're there for?! This smells good and my hair feels clean. I plan on buying the whole line including conditioner and lotion.
6. Simple Replenishing Face lotion-I'm trying to be more conscious of products and ingredients so I was attracted to this because it's supposedly naturally derived. It's an ok lotion. I use it when I have drier skin because it's a more creamy, thicker formula than the Garnier.
7.Tresemme Fresh Start Dry shampoo- who doesn't love dry shampoo. This is great for your purse or gym bag.
 

and just for fun...
8. Revlon Colorbust Matte Balm-Awesome, awesome "lipstick" goes on so smooth and the matte color is beautiful. They have many to choose from including glossy versions but I loved this for myself because it's a perfect red for my skin tone. Plus it matched my chipped nails ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS