Pages

fbf: mk&a style

Friday, May 30, 2014

sometimes I like to throw in a little Mary Kate & Ashley action via Olsens Anonymous. here we have Mary Kate perfect baby blue blazer that's perfect for an evening roof top party while Ashley's is ready for garden tea or a bridal shower. both looks are complete with a clutch and gold arm candy. so easy to recreate.
 
 and can I just say the blonde hair is sun kissed perfection? for that see a salon near you :)




my weekend unfortunately will not include any breezy summer soirees but rather duct tape and boxes. I'm helping my also pregnant sister move into their new home. packing alone is never fun but add being 5+ months pregnant and it's a whole new level of sucks. ha.
 
hope yours is a good one :)

1 comment:

  1. i loooove mary kate and ashley so much! so beautiful! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/big-sexy-hair.html xx

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS