Pages

skin! clarisonic & estee lauder review

Thursday, July 3, 2014

skin!

skin! by glitterandtea featuring a clarisonic face wash

for mother's day this year I posted that I wanted to try the Clarisonic. I've always hesitated making the plunge because I was afraid it might be one of those over priced fad items and I didn't want to be duped. one day my husband and I were just browsing around Macy's when I stopped to show him the brush. He encouraged me to give it a try because believe it or not but he's a huge supporter of me having clear skin. sounds weird but he knows acne is something I struggled with in the past so he's always in my corner when it comes to my skin. he's a total catch and makes me feel beautiful and confident all the time :)

back to the brush. I bought it, used it that evening and instantly loved it. my skin just felt so clean! I recently got a sample of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and decided to try it after using the brush and the next morning woke up with-dare I say it-radiant skin! I believe the combination of the 2 is what really did it for me. the brush helped absorb the serum better because my skin was just cleaner! so now these are the only products I use at night and during the day I still love my Garnier Moisture Rescue lotion after using the brush. It's water based so I feel like I'm splashing my face with light moisture instead of slathering on a heavy thick formula. it's summer, who needs that?

extra side note: I got the mia 2 which comes with a timer but honestly gives me anxiety because I always feel like I need more time or it's taking too long. of course the whole purpose is uniform cleansing and to make sure you're using it not too much not too little but I could do without. that's just me.

the serum is a splurge at $62 for and ounce (!) of the stuff but the truth is it works and it does last a good amount of time. you need just a pea size for your face and you're good to go.

2 comments:

  1. oh i love estee lauder so much. i have some products but my fav is the eyeliner :)
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now on a mission to own the entire line!

      I'm only half kidding ;)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS